- Protopage – A web-based organizer for bookmarks and a whole lot more. Easier to organize than a favorites/bookmark list, and it will work when you’re at a different computer.
- Bellygraph – I created Bellygraph because I needed something like it, to help keep me motivated to work on my goals.
- del.icio.us – I use this all the time to track interesting web pages, especially so I can mention them here.
- Bloglines – If you’re not reading blogs with a blog reader like Bloglines, you are almost certainly using your time inefficiently.
For tracking website stats and traffic:
- Google Analytics – unfortunately, they’ve had to refuse new accounts, but if you are fortunate enough to get one, it’s a great ‘dashboard’ for tracking who visits your website, how long they stay, and what they look at.
- Technorati – I use Technorati to keep track of who is linking to my blogs (Indefinite Articles, PicoBusiness and Stone Magic) and also who is linking to my websites.
- Alexa – I’ve just started using this, but it has some interesting statistics
Sites that I’m using more and more: